Our goal is to partner with companies to create great local advertising that readers actually want to see and engage with.
We work with our advertisers to craft campaigns that are effective at reaching a large, local audience and achieving their marketing goals. Informative, native advertising is what we do best.
Local advertising works with us works because:
Communicate a value proposition that is genuinely of interest to local readers.
Give highly-engaged viewers a way to purchase, sign-up or learn more.
We help emphasize your community connection and communicate one a personal, native level.
People value their time, so we help you get your message across in a concise, reader-friendly format.
Post City’s eight magazines are delivered every month straight into the mailboxes of Toronto’s most sought-after markets. Simply put, our readers have real purchasing power.
With above average incomes, our readers enjoy lifestyles with above average tastes and consume a wide range of products and services. Your advertising will reach people with money to spend. Each month 170,000 copies of the magazine are delivered to the exclusive enclaves of Forest Hill, The Bridle Path, Rosedale, Yorkville, The Annex, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Thornhill and Richmond Hill. These affluent and well-educated readers look forward to receiving their copy of the Post, which is filled with local news and information not available anywhere else.
8 of the top 10 neighbourhoods with the highest average net worth in Ontario are located within our coverage areas.
74% of our readers own their home
68% have children in the household
$253,957 Average household income
Highest Average Net Worth in Ontario
- $3,454,841 - M4N (Lawrence Park, covered by the North Toronto Post)
- $3,375,602 - M2P (Hogg's Hollow, covered by the Bayview Post)
- $3,303,402 - M2L (York Mills, covered by the Bayview Post)
- $2,965,629 - M4W (Rosedale, covered by the North Toronto Post)
- $2,188,629 - M5P (Forest Hill, covered by the Village Post)
- $1,961,360 - L0J (Kleinberg)
- $1,932,023 - M3B (Bridle Path, covered by the Bayview Post)
- $1,860,621 - L7B (King City)
- $1,825,568 - M4V (Forest Hill, covered by the Village Post)
- $1,793,607 - M5N (Lytton Park, covered by the Village Post)
Source: Environics Analytics. Data grouped by FSA.
Distribution & Coverage
North Toronto & Village condos
The Midtown Post is delivered to condos in Forest Hill, Yorkville, and North Toronto, including prestigious addresses such as the Minto Midtown, The Hazelton, Four Seasons Private Residences, Scrivener Square and 10 Bellair.
Boxes and racks
In addition to home delivery, our unique boxes and racks are filled with 8,000 copies every month at our neighbourhoods’ busiest retailers and intersections.